Good day madam Laila, God will bless you real good for the good work you are doing via your platform.

I am a female in my mid thirties, I live and work in Abuja, God fearing, christian, lover of God and AS genotype.

I am looking to meet a very responsible, gainfully employed, christian, God fearing, lover of God man preferably from south west and abuja based.

Reach me on meap4668@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you.
******************************************************

Dear Laila, trust you are good?
     
I am a lady in her mid thirties seeking a man of 38-40 who is single, never been married and don't have kids. He should be 5ft 10 and above. I need a God lover who is responsible and have a source of income. Reach me on my bbm pin 7BF7B327

******************************************************

Hello Laila, what I need in a girl are as follows:

 Height : A tall or average girl.

 Region: S/East or S/South.

 Moral possession: Respectful and knows essence of relationship .

As well as God fearing girl/lady.

For me: what I am.

I am graduate and working.
Height: 6ft
Region: S/East.

I'm easy going person. I take career and leisure time serious.

Hobby : Traveling and watching documentaries.
I always have in mind that a good girl deserve the best.
You can reach me on: songlin4life@yahoo.com

******************************************************

Good evening ma,

My name is Thelma from Rivers state, a graduate of economics, a Christian. I'm 5ft7, 31yrs, fun to be with, working.

I need a good fearing, educated, either working or self employed, humble n kind hearted man, for a serious relationship. Add me:  58B7E8BE.
Thanks

***

Hi, I'm Frederick in my 30's. Am a graduate and presently work in a private consulting firm, based in Port Harcourt. I need an educated, decent and respectful lady for a serious relationship. You can reach me on 08123546608.

***
I am Adekunle, a graduate of Computer Science from Unilag and working. I am seeking for a serious relationship leading to marriage. I am 37 years from Osun state.

Email: adekunlesng@gmail.com

***
I'm 43 year old female, self employed, never been married from south south. Looking for a man from 45years. An educated Christian and loving man.

Email: peaceygirl@hotmail.com

***
I'm 25, based in Enugu.  I am looking for a Godly guy who is ready to settle down, but he has to be an Igbo guy. I have concluded my NYSC though not working, but doing a little biz. My contact is 07035125213. Thanks

***
I need a lady between the age of 26 and 33...she must be based in Lagos or Abeokuta
BBM: 5590BAD9

***


They seek serious relationships so if you know you just want to play games OR waste time, please don't contact them.

Good luck, people.








Post a Comment

 
Top