We have Bamidele's brother Onyema, Promise Nwaubani & Abimbola Akintunde in our midst, guys! Today's competition is going to be hot! Remember, we are looking for who you think is the most handsome amongst these dashing men.

First up is PROMISE. Do you think he is the finest?


Hello Laila, my name is Promise Nwaubani. I'm from Umuahia in Abia state, age is 28 years old, I live in Lagos Nigeria. I am a Brand Strategist and a Digital business consultant. Hope I make it to your contest. Wink
ONYEMA is next. Is he the guy to go with?

Hello Laila, my name is Onyema Femi Wilson. I'm 31. A hotel business manager, graduate of Laspotech, studied Marketing. I'll want to leave my relationship status out. 
 Our last reader is ABIMBOLA. What do you think of him? Is he the real deal?


Hi Laila, my name is Abimbola Akintunde. I am a Lagos based legal practitioner. 
Guy with the highest votes from YOU gets shown off on our sidebars as the finest face of the week. So, who are you voting for today, guys? See more of their pictures below.


PROMISE:











ONYEMA:








ABIMBOLA:










Post a Comment

 
Top