FELLOWSHIP OF THE LAILANS
Hello my fellow Lailans and our new members, before I list out the names of noise makers, I want to announce our latest couple #shinesteeth, #rings the bell, let's congratulate them please.

Mickeal Bryant and Lisa Peters, they have promised to share gala and yogurt for us. 
Please let's also welcome our new members, the last last latest are Quicksilver and Chy Faith, pls clap ya hands and welcome them. Kpam Kpam kpam!
Please for the new members be on your best behaviour cus we have got some tough people here that would slap you, Bamidele and Co aka Ekun(lion), no du any how ooo, or we go du you anyhow. Issokay. 
Please no snatching of blog Boo oh, ask questions first b4 crushing  *side eyes @ John Andza aka EA's blog sugar
List of our fellowship couples:
  • *Pamela and Uncle Babs
  • *EA and John Andza (Oma I saw ur comment ooo)
  • *Micheal and Lisa (latest couple, from sister Lisa to Lisa sugar, issokay continu)
  • * Appleberry and Nono (*tongue out, runs away) 
Please we need more fellowship couples. Stop hiding your boo and sugar, be proud of them. 
As for the new gangsters in the fellowship causing drama, I have a separate list for you all, una wey dey du me waka waka, dey cuss me , dey scatter class, Bamidele and Co would soon sort u guys out.
OK back to the matter
These are the worst noise makers disturbing our peace: 
  • 1) Mickeal bryant: ever since Lisa pick ur call, u no gree us rest for class, na only u first fall in love shurrrrr! u are everywhere making noise, disturbing us, d love dey shack u well. Infact u re d worst noise maker, u need 100strokes of kpankere or bulalala? 
  • 2) Mr James Balogun: that dude is super annoying, we have to find how to kick him out, u not in our fellowship , but u can worry abeg, Bamidele over to you, help me use ya chest slap am. Uncountable strokes of peppered bulalala. 
  • 3) Ashawo oyingbo abi Onyingbo: catalyst, keep scattering , u try, continu. 500 strokes of kpankere
  • 4) Feliquincy : d way u following Uncle Babs bumper to bumper, dats pam pam's territory. SV had done worst but where is she today? Toh!, u just making noise anyhow, u can like repeat ur comments, just shouting anyaw! U , Zombiee Huntress and Rosemary are d same. 200 strokes of peppered and salted bulalala (pam pam na my babe)
  • 5) Lisa Peters: u and your boo Mickeal no gree us rest ooo, love wantin tin,u re also everywhere making noise, tot u are on d mountain self. 50 strokes of kpankere ( maybe ur boo would help u out) 
  • 6) Sir Noble: ur comments dey tire me attimes, I have a feeling dat u dey shayo for fellowship . U and Ayeez are d same. 80 strokes of kpankere
  • 7)Mimi love: u go just dey rush make comment, come dey correct am, plenty comments for 1 post, in d process dey make too much noise. 50 strokes of bulalala, it would help u to stop making mistakes anyaw.
  • 8) Anonymous: ghost mode, dis one na dedicated noise maker. Continous process, non stop, in fact everyday, peppered, seasoned, salted, dried bulalala mixed wit kpankere. 
  • 9) Promise Louis: u are welcome here but eermm pls try help us make ur comment easy to read, my eyes always pepper me when I read ya comment. 50 strokes of bulalala
  • 10) Ebodee4: u came to fellowship high last night, I no understand u, whatappen? 80 strokes of fresh and wet kpankere. No dey yarn anyaw again
  • 11) Bonita and Derrick: una wan use English finish us for class, just making noise anyaw using Engrish to break our head, yimu. Ahhhh! Our engrish majors, 100 strokes of wet bulaalala, no dey oppress us again.
  • 12) Uncle Babs : u just forming bossman, warning people up and down ,  using our Ekun(bami) to threaten  people, forming boss! (in Mr ibu's voice) making noise anyaw. Yimu. 100 strokes of bulalala on his bare buttocks. Haun!
More names coming up and for those forming gang I dey watch una for 3d screen, I go soon disgrace una.  
And we have got lots of drama kings and Queens, Willy Moses is still leading, The drama queens are leading, I'm compiling anoda list for them, majority of them are at the back doing me waka! One even tore the last list and ate it,*side eyes. 
I am still observing oooo! Watching and writing down names, more juicy story loading.....  Don't boda, bribing ain't working.  
Drama kings and Queens list loading........ 
you are free to add yours jare, make I go finish my cooking, soup Don dey burn. 
It's me your one and only sexy orobo class captain, aka mother confessor, one man army, iya olowo shibi, iyawo johnny sugar. EA events and services, Kemi.









Post a Comment

 
Top