Hello Laila, please I have an issue bothering me and I need you and my fellow blog visitors to advice me. I beg to stay anonymous.



I'm married with two kids, a boy and a girl. I had issues with my wife and we parted ways. I decided to move on even though I was hurt because of all the sacrifices I made to make my marriage work.


I've always been a one-woman man and my wife knows that about me. I decided not to get married and just work harder to better the life of my kids.

Along the line, I fell in love with another lady. We share a bond I can't explain. I decided to settle down with her when things fall in place. This girl has done a lot for me (not financially) but she came into my life when I was losing it.

She gave my life a whole new meaning. Despite my financial incapabilities, she stood by me and encourages me to spend more on my kids.

The problem now is that my wife is pleading to return to me. I don't have a problem with her coming back but the problem is that I don't have feelings for her anymore. She's a good person but when she left me at the verge of life threatening issues, I lost all the love I had for her.

I told her about this lady and she said she accepts its her fault and she is willing to make amends.

I have nothing against her but my heart is with someone else already.

The love I feel for this lady is nothing compared to what I felt for my wife from the onset.

Please advice me as I don't want to be married to two people and I can't let go of the lady I love deeply.

Thanks.

Post a Comment

 
Top