Onyi peperempe is up first:
Hello Laila, my name is Onyinye.. A corp member in Enugu...

My friend and my sis came visiting so I want to share what we wore to church yesterday.... Thanks
More photos below:







Please meet Lailan Bolarinwa Ayantunji:


 Laila dear, I attend Living Faith church, my pastor preached about forgiveness.."I LOVE MY CHURCH BECAUSE WE HAVE ROCK SOLID PREACHING, EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP.


Last but not least is lovely Vivian:
Hello Laila, my name is Vivian and here's what I wore to church yesterday. Okay. .The name of my church is St Martin de porres Catholic Church, Agric Ojo Lagos.

The theme of yesterday's reading was living by FAITH. Because of FAITH the just man shall live.  
I simply love my church because it feels like home to me.
Again in my church there are so many societies that will make you grow in the Lord.
Last but not the least, I love my church because it is faith filled.

P.S We had our adult harvest launch yesterday.



So, what do you think of their outfits?


Post a Comment

 
Top